EML'05: Symposium on Emergent Models of Language for Speech Processing and Machine Translation
In the EML'05 symposium, the use of emergent models
in the area of language technology is explored.
We are interested in the discovery of models
of syntatical structures and grammars, language models and
their constituents, basic representational units such as
morphemes and phonemes, and their use in
speech processing and machine translation.
- Paper submission due: 19 March 2005
Please note: other AKRR'05 conference and symposium
deadlines are 29 January 2005.
- Acceptance notification: 29 April 2005
- Camera-ready paper due: 9 September 2005
In addition, extended versions of best papers will be invited to
a journal publication.
- EML'05 symposium: 16 June 2005
- AKRR'05 conference: 15-17 June 2005
- Krista Lagus, Helsinki University of Technology
- Mikko Kurimo, Helsinki University of Technology
- Timo Honkela, Helsinki University of Technology
– Themes – Dates
– CFP – Submission
– Programme – Venue
– Registration – Accomodation
– Travel – Committees